Where’s My Water? on the iPad
Hi – this is Jay from PJgamers!
Today I’m playing “Where’s my Water?” on the iPad.
How to play:
There’s an alligator who wants to take a shower. You have to get the water to the pipe that broke. Then the water comes out of the shower and you have to get enough water. You have to dig in the dirt. You get bonus points for getting the squeaky ducks. When you finish, then the alligator is dancing in the shower. It also has bombs – KaBOOOM!!
- I like the alligator animations – there’s one where he gets a brush and cleans his butt
- You can get him soaps and shampoo
- the ducks squeak when you get them
- the bombs – when the bombs explode the alligator does funny stuff
- the acid – it destroys the mold…but if you let it in the shower it’s bad
- I like the music, but sometimes I wish I could pick my own music.
- I don’t like the green mossy stuff that makes the water turn into more moss and less water